Monday, January 28, 2019

Nitey Nite Errbuddy

Well, I ran 7k again this evening and shaved off about 2 minutes.  Not bad!  This time of year, when I run after work, it's... dim... when I start out and juussst about almost dark when I finish.  Which is an incentive to keep moving, ha!

Image result for endurance cartoon clip art

I try to stay in safe, lit places.  I like running downtown because, as long as you choose the right route, there are lights and there are people.  Another good thing about downtown is the walk/don't walk signals; sprinting to make it across an intersection before that orange hand comes up is also an incentive to move!

Image result for don't walk sign clip art

I need to go to sleep.  Just waiting for my knockout medicine to kick in.  So I figured I'd spend a few minutes writing to you guys... my blog friends...  *grin*

This evening, I jogged past a new-ish Crossfit downtown.  I think it's callled Kingfish Crossfit. 

Image result for kingfish crossfit

Have to check it out.  Yeah... then I will be a TOTAL Crossfit ho... hahaha... that would put a THIRD Crossfit notch on my belt!  .

(I got Crossfits... in different zip codes...) what what??  Ha ha ha.

Image result for kingfish crossfitImage result for red stick crossfitImage result for geaux crossfit

My honest to goodness favorite CrossFit is still GEAUX Crossfit.  Always!!  It's just so FAR to get to... in TRAFFIC beyond your worst nightmare... everything about Geaux is the best; I just wish it was easier to go work out there.  I need to get back into consistently working out and building my strength back up.
e
Image result for strength building cartoon clip art

Alrighty.  The lids are gettin heavy now.  Time to say peace out, cover up and roll over.  Every breathing being in my home has gotten to sleep ahead of me... time to catch up!

Nite, all!  Take care and sweet dreams.
Image result for sweet dreams cartoon clip art