Friday, December 15, 2017

Oh, Life

I don't know what's up with me lately.  I mean, I have a few ideas... I think what I'm trying to say is, I don't LIKE what's up with me lately.

Depression.  Anxiety.  And all the other words that fall under those two categories.

I feel like I have to scramble to get up the hill, then perpetually continue to scramble or else I start to slide back down.

That's about it for now.

I tell you, though, I just got through reading Job.  The ending is awesome.  Now I have started going through Psalms for the second time in my life.  I wish I could absorb Psalms into my system because, just in the first four chapters I've read this evening, there is so much truth and richness.

See... I still know where Hope lies.  I enjoy reading the Bible.  I just don't enjoy much else lately.  Haha

Laterz