Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve Twelve Twelve


Twelves! Today is 12-12-12. Pretty cool. So I am going to make 12 lists of twelves…………


List 1 – Twelve people I love, in no particular order


1. My sweet Lena
2. My mom
3. My nephew Avery
4. My dad
5. My nephew Abel
6. My sister Lisa
7. My brother Kevin
8. My brother Matt
9. My sweet Ma-Ma
10. Pastor Keith Mozingo
11. My friend Amy
12. My friend Melanie

List 2 – Twelve animals I love or have loved

1. Luna (dog)
2. Hippie (cat)
3. Leroy (cat)
4. Vladimir (cat)
5. Little D (cat)
6. Taz (cat)
7. Stitches (dog)
8. Sugar (dog)
9. Rocco (bird)
10. RJ (bird)
11. Liefje (cat)
12. Sam I Am (kitten

List 3 – Twelve jobs I have had (either temporary or permanent, not in any order)

1. Albemarle Corporation
2. ExxonMobil Pipeline
3. Capital Title of Texas
4. Catering for Bayou Country Superfest
5. McDonald’s
6. Target
7. Pearson’s Luggage
8. Stewart Title
9. Louisiana Road Home Program
10. Dr. Frank Henchy’s Dermatology Office
11. Louisiana Department of Labor
12. Texas Title

List 4 – Twelve Texas cities I have either been in, lived in or lived near

1. Dallas, TX
2. Lewisville, TX
3. Bedford, TX
4. Austin, TX
5. Fort Worth, TX
6. Port Arthur, TX
7. Terrell, TX
8. Houston, TX
9. Denton, TX
10. Farmers Branch, TX
11. Grapevine, TX
12. Sanger, TX

List 5 – Twelve subjects or classes I have liked or been good in throughout my education

1. High School English
2. Early European History
3. High School Drama
4. Floral Design
5. Micro Social Work
6. Mezzo Social Work
7. Abnormal Psychology
8. Methods of Social Research
9. Art History
10. American History
11. Basic Psychology
12. Social Problems

List 6 – Twelve people I’ve called good friends in my life

1. Mandy Bowden
2. Christy Miller
3. Kellie Johnson
4. Ann Stafford
5. Nicole Martin
6. Sandi Forrester
7. Amber Corona
8. Angela Tibbetts
9. Amy O’Neal
10. Leslie Palmer
11. Amanda Key
12. Amy Jo Talmage

List 7 – Twelve books I’ve read semi-recently

1. Stieg Larsson – The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
2. Steig Larsson – The Girl Who Played with Fire
3. Steig Larsson – The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest *(currently reading)
4. James Patterson – The Quickie
5. Lisa Gardner – Live to Tell
6. John Grisham – The Last Juror
7. Stuart Woods – Two Dollar Bill
8. Suzanne Collins – The Hunger Games
9. Karin Slaughter – Broken
10. Lee Child – 61 Hours
11. Lee Child – Worth Dying For
12. Michael Connelly – The Lincoln Lawyer

(wow, if I were to make a list of all the books I’d read in the last year or so, it would go for miles… okay maybe for feet… LOL)

List 8 – Twelve websites I like

1. Yahoo mail
2. Facebook
3. Goodreads
4. Municibid
5. PaperBackSwap
6. Google
7. USA Today Crossword
8. USA Today Sudoku
9. Craftster.org
10. Craigslist
11. WAFB.com
12. MyPoints

List 9 – Twelve musicians/bands I love

1. Melissa Etheridge
2. KT Tunstall
3. Fun
4. Journey
5. Boston
6. Led Zeppelin
7. Nelly Furtado
8. Madonna
9. Cyndi Lauper
10. Patty Griffin
11. Mumford and Sons
12. Michael Jackson

List 10 – Twelve cities I’ve been to (besides Texas)

1. New Orleans
2. St. Louis
3. Budapest
4. Amsterdam
5. Tczew, Poland
6. Los Angeles
7. Pittsburgh
8. Pensacola Beach
9. Biloxi
10. Gulf Shores
11. Tulsa
12. Bytom, Poland

List 11 – Twelve things I like to do

1. Crochet
2. Work on my altered book
3. Read a LOT
4. Paint
5. Research topics that make me curious
6. Walk my dog
7. Jog
8. Play with my cats
9. Hang with my nephews
10. Play basketball with Lena
11. Ride my bike
12. Watch DVDs on my couch

List 12 – Twelve things I would like to accomplish

1. Get in better shape
2. Keep my house cleaner
3. Pay off my car
4. Pay off my student loans
5. Improve my credit
6. Go to Ireland
7. Go to NYC
8. Ride my bike a long, long, far way
9. Run a half marathon and then a marathon
10. Keep my same job for years and years
11. Grow vegetables
12. Sell things I make or paint