Thursday, January 13, 2011

She's Back!!

Yesssss indeed... I had another Mariska dream last night. I was actually having it this morning when my alarm was going off. I kept snoozing because it was just... absolutely wonderful.

We were together off and on, like she would be there with me awhile and then gone... but then come back. I was keeping her camera for her and I got so excited about peeking at a few of her pictures while she'd be away. But not very much because I didn't want her to catch me and think I was weird.

Actually Detective Stabler (right, I know...) was there with me when Mariska was gone. He was helping me look for her.

She was so glad to be with me... like fresh, new love... it was exciting! She would walk up to me, hold me firmly and say, "I want to kiss you like no one's kissed you before!" WOW... it was amazing.

Everything in the dream was... clothed... but that added to the excitement of it all. Because what you haven't had is that much more exciting. Come to think of it... Mariska and I have never had sex in a dream. Only kissed, talked, held each other, and kissed more. Hmm... I need to research that. Probably says something about my subconcious whateverness.

She said at one point she liked me better butch. No one has ever said that... in fact, everyone I've dated has been very against me butching it up. They've always been all for long hair and all that. But Mariska said she thought it would be hot if I was more butch. And I cut my hair and styled it all hot, and she just about turned to BUTTAH. It was aMAZing. And I was actually taller than her, which I'm really not because she's a very tall woman. So I took her on my arm, all debonair, and strode around with my sexy, starry-eyed lady.

She is so beautiful.

Maybe these dreams represent things I really wish for but think I can never actually have. Well, you know, I don't care. I just love when she visits me at night, and loves me and kisses me and holds me close.

It makes me want to stay asleep. Always. :)