Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coffee-Dropping

Not a whole lot like Mallory. She's more... that's how she comes off. Like does she know guys... we should go there!

We'll figure it out.

For now. Until somebody cheats on someone. Always. It's kinda therapeutic though.

I like that only on Fridays cause I've had that drive all my life.

--------------------------
Okay my interesting table neighbors left. Now sitting at their table is an attractive woman who KIND of dings my dar... but who knows.

So much for that project. On to more interesting ways to spend time.

Oh, I did have an interview today. For a job with Honeywell, although it turned out to be temp and not perm. I want a permanent job SO BADLY!! I have been temping for TWO YEARS. But this job does pay well. Better than anything I've had before except for the Road Home. I don't know.

Ooh nice... dar girl had another cutie sit at the table with her. Nice. I am so envious of these women who are apparently in my age range but have kept so much better care of themselves than I have. It all boils down to, I've been lazy.

But I'm not going out running or biking tonight, no way! It is getting down into the 20's tonight and several nights this week! Wow that girl is cute. She's got the makeup thing down pat. I'm not so good with makeup. Never really have been. But that's why she is her and I am me... we are different. I bet there are things I have she wishes for. Like my wonderful pets and the incredible love I know!

Why anyone would want a man when women are so beautiful is beyond me. Just sayin'... :-)