Wednesday, October 6, 2010

burn

I AM ANGRY AND HATEFUL AND SICK TO DEATH OF ALL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SICK OF CREEPY PEOPLE AND TEENAGERS AND OF MY NEPHEW WHO WHINES AND SCREAMS THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME!!!!

I AM SICK OF PRESSURE, OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH MONEY AND OF NOT HAVING MY OWN CAR

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF LIVING WITH MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ESPECIALLY HATE TEENAGERS AND THOSE SOUR OLD WOMEN WHO ALWAYS LOOK MISERABLE AND NOSY.

i am sick of me, sick of time, sick of life, sick of CIGARRETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of drunk, sick of anger and lack of patience, sick of knowitalls, sick of people who can't spell............

SICK OF PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE THEY'RE THE SUPERIOR SHIT!!!!

I want to go away, to just take off walking and not come back. I have been saving money for a car. What if I just took that money and didn't buy a fucking car, a financial liability, but just left with it and went as far as I could go.

fuck it I am sick of all this stress of all my effort NEVER FUCKING BEING ENOUGHto fucking please anybody I hate being PATRONIZED and I need to get away ALONE before I blow up and mess up my life