Monday, May 31, 2010

Earlier This Evening in the City of Central...

Chillin at Caliente in Central. Me and a frozen strawberry margarita… and to my friend who is, right now, diligently stirring her pot of spaghetti I say… BOO!! Husbands can cook spaghetti. I’d bet $5 on that. Haha

Tonight, tonight, tonight… I am going to visit my family of origin. Which includes my sister, who has been in Tanzania off and on for the last year or two. And my brother, who turned 27 today I believe… I mean, I know today is his birthday. I’m a little iffy on the 27-ness of the occasion. He was born in 1983. Wise man say, never mix math with margarita. Hahaha

They… yeah I started that sentence with “they” then was temporarily suspended in text messaging world and have forgotten what they was all about.

My sister. Wow. Not so keen on that concept. I love her and all. I do. But she hates the lesbian-ness of me and makes that more than plain when the topic comes up. Plus if she senses that I have ingested alcohol… yeahhh… I will be hanging close to the nephews tonight. :o) They’re low to the ground…

I love my C! Can’t wait to see her tonight. Climb in bed and get some sweet kisses before burrowing down beside her and drifting into a sweet, sweet sleep. Love is wonderful.