Monday, June 28, 2010

Sorta Sleepy

Chillin in the recliner... the faint smell of cat poo wafting through the air. Watching Obsession on A&E for the first time. I love it. Proving that people who freak out over stuff CAN just GET OVER IT if they just... DO. That concept has always frustrated me; people claiming all this stuff... I suppose it's really real to THEM; I just don't understand personally.

I had a weird dream last night that made me think of the various controlling relationships and "friend"ships I've had in my life. Made me feel angry, remembering... mad at them and mad at myself for allowing it to go on, and on... and freaking ON!! WOW, never doing that again and grateful for Carrie because, with her, that is not ever even ALMOST an issue.

I need to walk Luna and need to go to bed soon