Monday, November 16, 2009

Still I Lurk

Bwaa haa ha... yes I am still here. I had a DAY today... my feelings are all in a rumple and I hope I can just attribute this state to PMS and move past it. Even deleted my Facebook page on a whim, deciding I did not need internet socialization sites to have a life, and deciding I would make the internet a much less central part of my life.

See how well that worked, heh... well whatever. I'm at the library, the "Ghettobrary," as I affectionately named it today... near where we used to live, by LSU. C is visiting a friend of hers nearby. She will be back by soon.

Poor Luna is at home... I should have left her tied outside today but I was worried it would rain on her. Which, it did rain... but now she's trapped in the house with noplace to pee. My sweet girl. We will be there relatively soon. We are close in that we are very near the bridge but not so close in that we have approximately 12 miles to go after crossing said bridge. Hang in there, Lu. We will go for a good long walk when I get home.

I need a walk anyway; shake off some of this mood.

I have a lot of frustrations in life. In many different areas. But, all in all, sometimes I want to just take Luna and hit the road... on foot, of course, as I am currently sans automobile... but head... somewhere, who cares where... and start somewhere new. I doubt that would work. You hear all these stories of these celebrities who left their hometowns and headed to Hollywood with $20 to their name and look at where they are now... I don't get the feeling that would work for me. But, who knows.

Maybe I will start blogging on here again. Facebook does not have a blog really, and I have been missing my little blogging excursions.

I am about to check out a bunch of art books. When I get home (and after the walk with Luna) I am going to hide in the attic which is shaping up into quite the art studio. Maybe I'll make something that will make me feel better. *grin*