Friday, November 6, 2009

Just Like Lu

Luna is my sweet dog. I have had her since 2006 and have gotten pretty attached during that time. Love my Lu.

I think Luna is a lot like me… or else I project my emotions onto her… or else she has been around me so much, she has acquired my emotional expression tendencies.

But, for the sake of this blog, let’s just say that is all true.

Luna and I both:

• Look and/or feel a little sad, a lot of the time, but can easily be made to smile
• Like to explore places a lot of others would just as soon leave alone
• Love to eat
• Are defensive of those we care about
• Are very curious
• Sometimes either don’t hear or just don’t want to listen… we’re not sure of which
• Love to take naps on soft places
• Wish we had a few things we don’t
• Get lonely easily but are always open to making new friends
• Love Carrie, Avery, Abel and Vladimir
• Can usually be pretty patient
• Like being outside
• Think snow is fun
• Love treats
• Are glad it’s FRIDAY!!

That’s all I can think of for now. :o) Here’s to today being over quickly!!