Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Indefinitely

Yeah, so, today was my 2nd day at home with no work to go to. As many times as I've sat at a desk and longed to be home, this is really the pits.

I have very little money to live on indefinitely. I have a possible great job that will start on Monday and, if that doesn't pan out, I have an interview next week. So I am not without leads... I'm more... without enthusiasm.

Guess I'm a little depressed. Blah. My birthday is Saturday and it is so not a big deal to my family. It's a big deal to Carrie but I feel guilty about that... she's talking about getting me a gift but I'm dead weight to her right now until I'm drawing income again. She doesn't need to buy me a gift. I need only for her to be patient with me until I get back on my feet. She is so wonderful and I am grateful for her.

La tee dah. I would love to be as unconcerned as my cats. They just lay around and sleep, not a care in the world. *grin*