Saturday, October 11, 2008

leeeeeeeeeeave me aloooooooooooone...........

Things Wrong With My Life:

1. I forgot to pay a traffic ticket that was due last week.

2. There's a warrant out for me in another state because of a traffic ticket I never paid there... for a vehicle I was driving that was not even mine... and I got pulled over and ticketed because the inspection sticker was out of date. I forgot about the ticket because it wasn't even my vehicle... but now they're after my ass wanting close to $500 for an expired inspection sticker on a Ford Explorer that does not belong to me. I don't have that. Sorry...

3. I am behind in my car insurance

4. I have a job for the time being but it's just temporary and doesn't pay much.

5. I have a car payment coming up due in a week and a half and if I don't make it, that was my last chance with the finance company.

6. I feel like a failure in general and like the world is pressing down on my back.

7. I am so sick of being behind the 8 ball... never enough money, lately can't count on my current job being there the next day no matter how hard I work...

I don't want to die or anything; I just want to escape. Or to overcome... it's just so fucking frustrating. Never enough, never good enough. I mean fuck it. There was a time in my life when I responded to pressure by wanting to punish myself in some way. I'm not out to get me anymore. I just want to get away. I just want the pressures and stresses to get away from me.

I just need a load of money to fall from the sky. I'm sick of this fucking rat race. The largest problems in my life exist because numerous sources want money from me that I do not have to offer them. That's about it. Of course, they want money that I owe them for some reason or another, but the point is, I do not have it.

No comments on this blog. Just needed to get this off my chest. Though it's not really off my chest; I've just aired my fucking drama crap for the world wide web to read. Ta-dah.



Read more: http://www.myspace.com/etheridge26/blog?page=6#ixzz0x5FEqTZE