Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gretna Heritage Festival

Carrie and I went to the Gretna Heritage Festival two weekends ago and had lots of fun plus a few daiquris. Here are a few shapshots of the fun and frolic-ful evening. I love my girl.

This is early on, and an amiable stranger offered to take our picture. Sweeeeet.



Some of the upscale scenery...



My babygurl lookin all cute...



We saw this chick play for a little while. She was awesome! Her name was Irene something. Maybe Sage?? Anyway that was a GREAT show.



Yeah, I'm pretty sure her name is Irene Sage. Carrie got her CD. Sweet.

A little blurry, but here's a shot of the scenery once it got dark:



We are just too cute...



...and sometimes very silly. Very cool. Very!



And, because it was just a few days before our 6 month landmark, we got these little rings. They were nothing fancy and very inexpensive, but just a cute little keepsake and a sweet symbol. I love, love this girl... damn!!



And we lived happily ever after. Life is good. Later!!