Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In the words of Bob Dylan...

Carrie was home for about 10 days about a week ago. It was wonderful having her here and I look forward to her soon return in a few weeks. I love that girl...

The moment she entered the house, she and Luna ran into each other's arms... shared lots of intimate secrets... totally blew me off and gave me the cold shoulder... but I'm smart, see, and soon things were back as they should always be.

Last Saturday evening, we went to the Hot Air Balloon Festival at Pennington. The whole evening was beautiful.

We got to watch them blow up many of the hot air balloons... that was really cool; I had never seen that before and didn't know how it was done. Very cool. And I mean, plus, the company I was with... ahhhhh...

As it turned darker out and the evening settled in, the balloons would all fire their propane burners from time to time and glow all at once. That was so, so pretty!

I love my beautiful Carrie Lynn...

...love her very, very much... more than words alone could explain.

Then on Sunday, she grilled all kinds of vegetables and shrimp... DAMN!! I um... well I chopped up the veggies... but she handled all the cooking. Girl can do some DAMAGE with a few spices, a little bit of time and the right ingredients! Look at my sexy little senorita caliente on the grill... HOT DAY-UMM!!!

Love my girl. She's back in Pittsburgh now, but only for a week or two. I'm keeping the home fires burning... which basically entails keeping the animals fed and watered and um... looking after their various waste-elimination needs... ha... and she will be home soon, soon! This is a special love, different than any other I've had before. All I can say is, WOW.