Monday, September 2, 2019

Briefing... ha

Good morning.  Happy Labor Day.  I am so sleepy it's ridiculous.  For some reason, my body plays this gag on me lately... it wakes me up SOOOOO doggone early (today, for example, it chose 3 a.m.) then ZINGS me with anxiety such that I cannot go  back to bed.  So I sit here in this (amazingly comfortable) chair in our spare room and, alternately, play stuff on my phone, crochet... and doze.  Then I'm tired all day.

At least, that's how it went yesterday.  I'm hoping today will be different. 

Definitely glad to have the day off work!

I'm feeling a tad cantankerous at present. So I'm gonna stay in this room til I perk up a bit.  Lest I haphazardly spill any of my cantank onto Lena.  She deserves the best treatment and I don't want to be rude to her.

Gonna post this now and, hopefully, fall back asleep.  TTFN