Saturday, May 18, 2019

Crystal City. Where the Wizard's Stepbrother Livesl

I go home TOMORROW!!  And I know I am WAY behind on this blogging thing.  I have just been so freakin' busy and, by the time I got back to my room each night, I was just exhausted.

Tonight, I am at a Holiday Inn - Crystal City in Arlington, VA.  TOMORROW I fly HOME!!

I have a zillion pictures I want to share.  And I already took my sleepy medicine so we'll see how long I last before I crash!

i posted this already but, just to catch us up, this was taken Monday while I was Ubering into Maryland:


I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express near Andrews Air Force Base.  I saw neither said Air Force Base nor any sign bearing its name but I'm trusting it was there somewhere.

That day, I went into Chinatown to case the joint I mean to look around...


Then I ate at some Chinese restaurant... I know, right?  Like, where'd that come from??  Ha... anyway... I forgot the name.  I believe it started with an R and I was unable to pronounce it.  The food was a... maz... ing.  I did see a lot of people eating noodles out of very large bowls.  It looked good but I don't know what it was called.  I now have a goal to find some of that for myself.