Tuesday, July 30, 2013

On PURPOSE

Sometimes I'm tempted to entertain the thought that I am a mistake. But then I think, "NAAAAH! I'm here, world, so DEAL WITH IT!!" Haha :)

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body, and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous- and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

"How precious are Your thoughts about me, O God! They are innumerable! I can't even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand. And when I wake up in the morning, You are still with me!"
Psalm 39:13-18

And some wonder why I'm pro-life.    :-)