Sunday, December 30, 2012

Too Many Words

Someone I really love is heading in a direction I hate.

I would never have expected this from this person.

I am trying to come across to her as non-judgmental. I keep telling her I will love her no matter what she does. No matter what... a friend of mine told me she has that agreement with her daughters; that she has instilled in them the knowledge that, no matter what happens in any of their lives, she will always, always love them.

I love this person but am extremely upset with what she is doing and with the potential results from the fallout once this action is completed... and all the people who will be hurt... all the lives that will be affected... all the souls that will be wounded.

I'm already feeling wounded just with the knowledge of what is brewing.

I keep giving it to God, giving it to God... in faith, that's the ultimate best I can do. That's all I CAN do.

This is a huge test in the areas of detachment and boundaries; all those good self-help, self-preservation terms I have learned over the years.

There are too many words in my head to sum up into one catchy phrase for a title for this entry. Friends, please pray. A whole bunch of people need huge help in this situation. Thanks....