Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tired But Glad

I should not be tired yet; I haven't started. But it's ok. Today is officially a no-pressure day. I am at Starbucks. My vehicle in the parking lot is full of boxes, furniture and cleaning supplies.

I'm starting to move in to my new place.

I'm so glad. The transition will be tough, but most transitions are.

My brother is helping me tomorrow with the big stuff.

Then when I get the power turned on, it's a done deal. I'm in like Flynn. haha

Me and Luna... if my friends let me take her... they're threatening to keep her. Kathy and Julia. Awesome, incredible friends that I wish I could just hug for a couple of YEARS and that might begin to express how much I appreciate and care for them.

Onward. Outta this chair and on to accomplish... whatever I end up getting done today.

I am so glad to be single, and to be able to have my own space. That might change in time, but I'm not rushing... just gonna live my life awhile and enjoy breathing air and absorbing sunshine. :)