Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Freedom

Today I am pissed. Today I am angry and sick of holding it in.

Last night, I cried so hard I was coughing and could not go to sleep until after 1 a.m.

No more.

I don't care. That's a lie... I do care. I don't WANT to care.

But I am taking actions in the DIRECTION of not caring. I posted on facebook that I am through being concerned about whether or not something will make someone angry. I have lived my LIFE trying my damnedest to NOT MAKE PEOPLE MAD... my dad, Angela, Mandie, Carrie... and others in-between... it is a WASTE of time and energy and I am THROUGH.

When I dated Mandie, who cheated on me OVER and OVER and OVER again, always promising not to again, yet always doing it again, I reached a conclusion. Cheating is a CHARACTER TRAIT. It is not an isolated behavioral incident. Cheaters cheat. Liars lie.

And people who get angry easily... will GET ANGRY ALL THE DAMN TIME, no matter what I do or don't do or how I try to alter my being or my tone or what the hell ever, to appease them.

No appropriate words. I'm through.

I have some very good friends in this world, and I plan to concentrate on them, and maybe on finding even more like them.

I do not need negative jerks in my life.

FREEDOM... I can see it... just trying to make it all the way there. I believe I can. :)