Sunday, February 27, 2011

Livin' in the Big D

Right now I am having a major MISSING DALLAS moment. Sitting here in this Starbucks does it to me... HA- well I probably associate Starbucks with Dallas... as much time as I spent in SB while I lived there.

I miss the sense of freedom... the enormous city with so much to explore... no boundaries and no limits (well, once I got rid of Mandie........ GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...)

Freedom and opportunity and huge, tall buildings and the running trail made over the old railroad track... and Aisha and Rose and Jessica and Jen and Angela and Virginia and Kristin and Scot and JourneyOut and TROY... and going to Bellini's with a group of friends after church on Wednesday nights... and Sue Ellen's and Ciao Bella... and Gerri... we had some good times. Also some horrible times, and it was right for that relationship to end... but the good times will remain good memories.

But, if I had the chance to move somewhere, I would not move BACK to Dallas. I would move to a NEW city, new horizons, new opportunities and new explorations to dive into.

I long for that. Maybe someday. LONG for it, do ya hear me?? LOL

Never know what tomorrow holds. You just never know! I do know this - God is all about giving us the desires of our heart! And He knows BETTER than I do, what will totally strike that sweet spot for me. :)