Monday, March 22, 2010

Mariska...

Last night I dreamed about Mariska. We worked together on a police force. Right away we had a sense of positive gaydar on each other. We worked into the night and she asked if she could come over to my place. The air pulsed with sexual tension… it was glorious.

When we got there, we just laid down on top of the bed covers and talked for awhile. She was so beautiful and looked into my eyes when she talked to me. We talked and talked, just relaxing… talked about work, life, and then she casually asked, “So how come you’re not out at work?” This topic had not been brought up previously but I was not surprised because we both kind of just “knew” about each other.

“Well,” I said, “it’s just… really none of their business,” and smiled. She smiled… even the twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes smiled… and she said, “I know EXACTLY what you mean! And I handle my business the same way.”

Slowly, we leaned toward one another and kissed. My heart was absorbed into her. We spent awhile kissing and caressing one another… still dressed, but moving at a slow and comfortable pace in our new affection. I do remember touching and kissing her breasts, and was so excited I think I woke up for a second. :o) I felt like I was high the whole time we were together. We were totally focused on one another and in complete bliss. Heaven.

There was, however, another girl lying against the wall, far behind me on the large bed. She was asleep and more like in a trance or hibernation. She was a long-ago ex who truly repulsed me now but who had fallen into a drug-induced coma of some sort and was not going to wake up for at least a few more months. When I remembered she was over there, I was embarrassed and hoped Mariska wouldn’t notice. But she did. However, she was not put off or disgusted like I had worried she would have been.

I explained the situation to her and she, apparently, had seen the same sort of situation before. “Watch,” she said. “You can get some funny answers out of them this way.” Then, like in a scene from “The Princess Bride,” she slightly inserted something akin to a paint stirrer into this girl’s lips and moved her mouth, pretending to make her talk like a puppet. Mariska made the girl say, “Why am I here?” Then she removed the stick and the girl mumbled on her own, “It’s my fault.”

Mariska looked at me and winked, laughing. She used the stick to "make" the girl say, “How long will I be here?” Then, on her own again, the girl mumbled, “Until I wake up.”

Mariska laughed. “This can be lots of fun, you know.” She grinned. Turning, she noticed a few more girls of the same sort near the foot of this huge bed. I was slightly embarrassed still but Mariska told me not to be. She proceeded to play puppets with these other girls as well and we had some good laughs. I was finally beginning to relax once more. We returned to our original place on the bed and resumed our kissing and affection. I was completely in heaven. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

We were awakened early in the morning, before sunrise, by a call on Mariska’s phone. It was headquarters. After a quick, short conversation, Mariska leaned over, kissed me, and said, “Come on, we have to go.”

As she drove us back to headquarters, she filled me in on what was up. “Those girls have been reported missing, and you are the prime suspect for their disappearance.”

“What? But I didn’t do anything! What am I going to do?”

“Don’t worry,” she said, “I’ll handle this.”

(Something that always turns me on is a woman who vows to protect and defend me… whew!! Hehe)

Side by side, we walked close together up the shadowy, gray cement steps into the police office. We went to my office to set down my things, then to her office to set down hers. In the hallway, we met the boss.

“What is going on?” he asked, incredulously.

“Now wait a minute.” Mariska interrupted him firmly. “She is innocent here so back down.” Then she proceeded to explain to him why those girls were at my apartment and why it was nothing I had done.

And she cleared my name.

And I was in love.

And then I woke up. :o)

DEFINITELY one to research and decode... LOL... I've been having all KINDS of crazy dreams lately!