Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Joyful Heart



I AM SO EXCITED!! I haven't pieced apart the meaning between my weird dream the other night, but it HAS served a good purpose! I have been learning about Mariska online, about her life and what her days are like, and I learned about the Joyful Heart Foundation she founded and runs. I am completely inspired to get back on the path of what I believe is my purpose. For YEARS, I have felt very strongly that my purpose in life was to help HURTING WOMEN. Already taking steps in that direction. Not sure of each detail yet, but I feel like I have a PURPOSE again and I haven't really... not for awhile! This is great.

I am also gaining an appreciation of Mariska as a respected potential colleague and not just a super hot chick. Though she will always be hot. :o) I plan to learn from this woman, all I can. I'm excited and so GLAD to be excited about something again!!