Friday, May 15, 2009

stroll around the grounds until you feel at home...

My little Meer sketch... just a rough pencil job, but it's kinda cute. :o)



Friday! Sweet. I am very glad to have made it to the last day of this workweek.

I have improved my walking-to-work technique... staying close to buildings to walk in as much shade as possible (to arrive at work in the least sweaty state possible which is, in fact, a challenge)... and walking through any grass with an exaggerated HEEL TO TOE step. It's the small things... hehe...

God is so kind to have added little ambiance-enhancers here and there in the world. I passed this on my walk the other morning and felt a sense of happiness and hope. It was just nice.



Just something simple, something sweet.

I've been taking more pics lately and will post some of them soon. Hooray for a weekend of free time!!