Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why Can't You Be Blue Over Me?

Yep, well, tomorrow I start a new temp job. I will be working for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana. Data entry. I am in good spirits about this and seeing it as a clean slate and a new opportunity. This *could* (I'm hoping) become something more in time. A higher rate of pay would, of course, be nice... but if all they want me to do, literally, is enter data... then what they are paying for this job is completely fair... and if all I am required to do, literally, is enter data... then I might like that a lot.

Blue Cross is a good company to work for, so I've been told. I want so badly to get in a job and STAY there. Fingers crossed!! I have prayed that God will help me do a great job there. I want to put my best effort out there. I feel a need to prove myself... to whom, not sure... maybe prove TO myself... that I can be committed to a job, stay there for a long time, and excel. I have not been at one job for more than a year since I worked for Capital Title of Texas around 2003 or so.

Time to start trying to go to sleep. Here's to a new beginning and a good outlook!

God is good to me.
Currently watching:
Friends - The Complete Fourth Season
Release date: 2003-07-15



Read more: http://www.myspace.com/etheridge26/blog?page=5#ixzz0ve16DYIM