Sunday, February 7, 2016

All New

What to say, what to say... my thoughts at the moment aren't coherent enough to form entire paragraphs so I think I I'll do a list list.

Number one: We moved into a new house this past week. The other house was beautiful to look at but not, shall we say, sufficiently climate-controlled. So here we are. I'd forgotten how absolutely lovely it is having central heating and air.

Number two: is what the former landlord is acting like (doo doo) and he wants money from us for not giving 30 days' notice but we are not paying a cent. He has our entire deposit; that should suffice. He's really being a wanker on the whole thing and for some reason I feel very scared of him. He's a strange old goose and I wish I had a big brother to just go tell this guy to suck it. I feel angry, scared and stressed all at the same time and it's wearing on me. THE POINT IS, he promised many things but failed to deliver,  one thing being the lease he never gave us to sign. So nothing was signed detailing the conclusion of our rental relationship. Nothing was even signed stating our agreed-upon monthly rent, or that we would pay him anything at all. So he needs to go sit in a corner and suck his thumb and have a good cry then put on his big boy pants and get over it.

3. On a lighter note, I am crazy about Adele's music these days. Simply mad for it, so if you hear loud Adele in the distance that's me coming down the road.

4. I miss my church and my pastor and his sermons. I just have all this crap, random mess, crashing around in my head.

5. My dad is such an alcoholic. It's very taxing to be around him. He even helped us move some things to this house but the whole thing was an argument, a parent-child role reversal, and him repeatedly calling me for help finding how to get where he was going. I hate it when he shows up with a Coca Cola bottle of clear liquid. It's not water. It's Vodka. I love him, but can't stand him that way. And my mom has said as much.

I think I'm done for now. Spouting off about me life. I want to take a week-long nap. I just want life to leave me alone for a bit. Then I'll have a break and things will be better.