Friday, December 31, 2010

So This is New Year's...

New Year's Eve! Here I sit in Cyclone Laundry by LSU. Going to the NOLA WB after here to celebrate with my C. Prepared to ACCEPT... as I have been learning and realizing this week. Such a peaceful concept!

Last night, Luna and I had so much fun! Well *I* had fun... Luna was with me. :) I walked her all around Citiplace, where she inevitably found some snackage... then I spent some time in B&N, which was SOOOO wonderful and relaxing. After that, we went downtown. I was hoping to get shot... because the way I figure it, the best way for something NOT to happen is to hope for it... and voila, here I am today. LOL

We parked across from the LASM and went up the Levee... then down the other side. We walked around awhile then I found a place to pee and Luna kept watch again. She's a good friend. Then we walked around a little more and I decided, ehh, head home.

THEN I had to go through a police checkpoint on Sullivan Road. Dag nabbit. I got a ticket for my expired orange inspection sticker... but it was almost worth it, because Luna always barks her brains out at cops if I get stopped for any reason. She wanted to eat them raw, I swear. Das my girl. :)

Then we went home, I got a LOTTTTTT of sleep, and here I am, feeling pretty darn ok.

Will update later. Gotta check the dryer and my mind is not focusing very well today anyway.