Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Give That Girl a Granita and Step On It!!


Since I was in college, some chemical compound in a PJ's Granita with Hazelnut has done a good job of making me smile. No knowledge as to why. But it puts me in a better mood.

They're filming something downtown today; got a few roads blocked off. I can't get past the bitter taste in the back of my throat because it brings to mind the horrible JENNY SCHECTER from the good ol' L-Word and how horrible she was in that mass of vomit that was season five. Not a fan of movie sets.

Have to confess I'm a bit of a hater these days... dunno... whenever I see someone dressed all shiny and sparkly, or encounter a stranger who would be considered particularly attractive by the public as a whole, I immediately detest them on some level in my mind and my digestive system. Maybe I prejudge that they will be snobby or bitchy. Maybe I am insecure about MY letter-fly hairdo of the day and my Goodwill getup... women in spikes make me angry, like who the hell do you think you are all prancing around like the world owes you something.

I am angrier than I would rather be, lately.

However, I have found that smiles are usually returned. WHEN I decide to smile... which is seldom.

I don't like people. Except the ones I know. And the ones I meet, who are nice. But I'm very guarded against the ones I don't know.

Whatever.