Friday, March 26, 2010

Collectors

Collectors
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
I had another weird dream last night. This woman was at my house looking for me because I owed (a company?) a lot of money and was delinquent in my payments. Basically they wanted blood and I was a turnip... much like my real life these days. hahaha

No seriously.

So she was asking for Nicole and I kept telling her Nicole was not there, that I was not sure where she had gone. Then she asked if I knew where Nicole kept these certain forms/documents... I knew "I" had turned those in before so I said sure, just a minute, and I went to go print out copies of those forms to give the collector.

When I printed the forms out, they had my name and my picture all over them! The pages were a pastel blue, and there was my face with NICOLE written directly beneath it.

For some reason in this dream I lived with my parents. I went to my dad and whispered intensely, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTS SHE WANTS AND MY FACE IS ALL OVER THEM!!" My dad took a breath, raised his eyebrows and kind of grinned at me in an I-UNDERSTAND way. He said, "Well, just go give them to her, tell her the truth, explain that you were just scared, and see what happens. The best way to go from here on out is to just tell the whole truth; you'll get the best result that way."

I knew he was right. "Okay," I said. "Thanks."

I went out in the living room to look for her but she was gone! I walked out into the back yard looking for her and there was... I am not kidding... MARISKA.
(I know, right? This woman has invaded my dreams! Um... SWEET!! LOL)

I said, "Um, hey... where'd you come from?" Again, I was embarrassed for her to see me in such awkward circumstances.

"Who?" she asked.

"Oh..." I saw an opportunity to skirt the entire issue and seized it. *grin* "Just some lady who wanted some papers from me. No biggie."

"Come here," she said. She took me in her arms and kissed me and kissed me... and the lady never came back. :o)

I like dreaming these days. :) :) :)