Friday, January 29, 2010

This Was Saturday??

I am very not crazy about my new working circumstances... but, grudgingly, I am grateful for the paycheck it will bring me next Friday. Blah. I had to work 6:30 am - 3 pm today. TODAY! I am so so tired but still have schoolwork ahead of me. Just 2 posts to the online conversation. Tomorrow I have to do my friggin assignment for the week. But only after I have SLEPT, and for a LONG time!! I am taking TWO Benadryls when I go to bed tonight and that should knock me out pretty solid for a good set of hours.

But I am home now, with Carrie and all the pets. I have brushed Luna and left a blanket of faux snow... though yellowish... atop the grass in the backyard. I have so many thoughts and so much more to say but lack the oomph... or energy... actually let's tell the truth... I want to write but feel guilty because I need to get my schoolwork done. Blah.

I did get to see my parents, Kevin, Avery and Abel for awhile after work, and that was very nice. And I got to listen to Prairie Home Companion on the drive home. Sara Watkins... musician/singer worthy of checking out! Very talented... bluegrass-style music with a refreshing twist of "these days" as a garnish on top. Sweet stuff.

It's gonna be 19 degrees tonight, here in south Louisiana! Bundle up everybody!!