Sunday, August 16, 2009

These Dreams Go On When I Close My Eyes

Tried 3x to write a blog about a bad dream I had. It was awful. I want so badly to write it out and get it out of my system but it must not be in MySpace's mind to let that happen this evening. I've calmed down a good bit since I woke up and that helps. I will see what I can do. See, that makes no sense; I need to go back to bed. I took a clonazepam to peter our the HUGE anxiety and knots in my stomach I woke up with... I had been making mistakes and trying to hide them rather than fix them or just confess them to the appropriate person. It was a horrible dream.

Could have come because I forgot to take my meds today... or because I drank champagne with Carrie to finally celebrate our new house, along with taking a muscle relaxer, several pain meds, and antihistamines (fighting the second consecutive ear infection, fighting tooth and nail!!) I don't know, maybe something is trying to tell me something.

Need to go back to bed. The clonazepam is doing its job and my pulse has slowed to at least near normal. I will have to come back to this blog more often; it is such a sanctuary of peace and release for me. Miss you guys who read my stuff. I will update again soon and hopefully more often. Love y'all... good night.