Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Sleepy Time

It is quiet in my house. Aside from the sleep-breathing of Lena and Luna... my partner and my dog, respectively. Not snoring tonight; just the sweet, deep-breathing sounds that accompany restful sleep.

I have had so much to say lately! And, invariably, always a reason why right then wasn't a good time to sit down and construct a blog. So, here I am, willing to give a little bit. So, enjoy 😊

Tonight, on the Crossfit whiteboard, was a statement that made me laugh to myself- something to the effect of, "Crossfit- making different muscles hurt every day." So true, so true... except for when they take a mind to work LEGS all week.. not a fan of that.

BUT. I have learned repeatedly that if I just GO, good things will happen.

Lots of good going on lately. For now, I think I'm going to read until my eyes won't stay open. Currently working on "The Surgeon" by Tess Gerritsen (sp?). She wrote e books off of which the show Rizzoli and Isles is based. Twisting and intricate stuff. I highly recommend.

Good night, all! Sweet dreams and have a very pleasant tomorrow!

P.S. - I ordered a shirt today that cracks me up. It says, "I did it. I let the dogs out." Pahahahahaha

Later!