Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I Want...

I want to smell a sexy perfume or gentle cologne instead of the locker room smell permeating the air in this warehouse.

I want someone to bring me roses. No one in particular, necessarily, and a mixture of red and white roses would be lovely. With some baby's breath. :)

I want to go home and take the night off... lay down and snuggle with my friend Lori Tab. hehe...

I want the site of my tetanus shot, in my right tricep, to please stop hurting. Please.

I want to just step into peace... to stop worrying about money... which has pretty much dominated my thoughts lately. To just relax and trust that what I need will be there when I need it. Which is, actually, a promise made straight to me from the God of all the universe...

*SELAH* - a musical pause for thought and reflection