Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LOUD ASIANS!!

At Starbucks. In Towne Center. OR "Centre" if you're all snooty and culturally savvy. Heh...

I am sitting outside because there was a very loud table of Asian patrons... coupled with the very irritating music... had to break outta there. Meeting my new friend who, as far as I can tell, is very cool and very worth getting to know better. I hope she likes me. I mean... I hope she finds me interesting and wants to get to know me too. AND I hope she finds me attractive. Because she is definitely attractive. *grin*

Funny... before, I would not have stopped to wonder if someone would be attracted to me. I would just know they would be. Regardless of all the rest of my pluses and minuses, I'm sure that confidence alone had a lot to do with people being attracted to me. A couple of bad experiences in a row can wear a person down. OIE VEY!! heh...

So... on to other topics.

Actually she is here now so... hehe Later :)