Sunday, June 26, 2011

Keepin' It Real

So. I'm getting to know new people. And liking it.

Everybody has their pros and cons if you think of that person in a "more than friends" way - but if I keep it in the frame of friendship, I have not met one person that doesn't rock. I love meeting new people and learning about them. And I guess the element of possibility is exciting. :)

But... right now... the idea of committing to someone and NOT continuing to meet new people... is not appealing to me. I'm not getting INVOLVED with anyone beyond conversation and a little flirting, so far... and I'm liking it that way.

I have met one person who would be totally down for meaningless sex, heh... and don't get me wrong, she's beautiful and a lot of fun to talk to... but that's where it would end with her. She lives far away and has her own boatload of drama... though I appreciate that she is totally open and honest about that, even without being asked. But that's really not my desire.

So I'm tryin' to keep it really real. And be honest, even with myself, which is sometimes harder than being honest with anyone else... :)