Monday, January 21, 2019

Late-Nite Bones

It is 1:51 a.m. and I am up binge-watching Bones on Hulu.  Pretty cool; right now I"m on an episode where they're working in New Orleans after Katrina.

I am up in effort to celebrate the fact that I don't have to work tomorrow in honor of the life's work of the great Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.  I have spent most of today right here in this same spot on the couch and, much of that time, I had Leroy lying either on my lap or legs, or right next to me,  That makes me happy as a... well I'm too tired to think of a funny analogy there but, suffice it to say, I've been really happy most of the day.

I am soooooo sleepy.  It just started hitting me like a moment ago.

Bones lost a day and a half and now has voodoo amnesia.  Also, one of the women in this episode is from season 1 and maybe 2 of SVU.  She was a detective whom I believe was fired for some reason.  And Ice T cane on the show as Fin Tutuola to fill the empty detective position.  I think.

Just wanted to write a little in honor of Eleanor.  OH by the way, I found Eleanor Roosevelt's column online.  She seriously wrote every day for like 22 years.  Check it out HERE

Great, now they're telling Bones she's under a spell.  A guy just said, "The spirits don't need you to believe in them, Dr. Brennan; they already believe in you."  Then he shot her a slanted look and left the restaurant they were in.  They are tossing the words "mojo" and "beignet" around like magic hacky sacks.

Yeah, I'm tired.  Deuces.