Saturday, September 19, 2015

Grateful

I am grateful for my home. I am grateful for the house in which I live, its colors warmth and charm, and grateful for those who share this home with me.

I am grateful for Lena, Luna, Hippie and Leroy. I am grateful for the still, quietness of this morning. Grateful to see my cats staring out the window, their steady gazes fixed intently on goodness knows what. :-)

I have a really good life. I'm grateful for my job. Don't always enjoy getting up at the butt crack of the morning to go to work, bur I am grateful my job, for most of the people I work with (ha ha), but especially to have a moderately decent income.

I am grateful to be, currently, working on paying down my debts. I have goals and a plan, and I should have the debt I'm currently working on paid off no later than January 2016. Then, on to the next step. And so on and so forth, and when I am finished, I will feel rich because I really make enough money to live ok. It's just being sucked up by debts. When the debts are gone, I will be able to make a very sweet savings and live comfortably. I am grateful for that blessing.

I am grateful for the calm, simple things in life. Grateful for a cat's meow. I'm grateful for the sound of birds that I hear right now outside.

I am grateful for Lena and the orderly way she lives her life. I am also grateful for her crazy sense of humor! She is the best of every world, and I could not ask for more. She is patient, creative, caring, gentle, silly, crazy and very smart. I could not have gone to a human version of Build-a-Bear and made a better life partner, ha!

Just feeling super grateful this morning and wanted to share. I encourage you to sit still, notice what is around you wherever you are, and find the things that you can be grateful for. It makes life a much happier place to be.

May God continue to bless you GREATLY today!