Friday, December 16, 2011

My Blist

Not "B" list, akin to "B" Movie... Blist, one word, a squeezing together of Blog and List. Kind of like the word BLISS... just ending in a T.

I have been inspired by a blogger friend and shall now post a list of my own.

1. I work with 3 guys. They are crazy and love to brag about sex, watching football, sex, victorious fights, and sex. I think the football stories might be true.

2. I am very sleepy. Granted, it is 7:05 a.m. and I have been up since 4:45. Yes, I slept in today. But I made it to work on time.

3. I get to leave work for a consolidated amount of time today. One of the windows in my kitchen is being replaced and I have to supervise. I mean... I have to be there because it's my residence and the window-replacers are individuals I don't know. 'S alright. Time away from work.

4. I also have to pick up my tire today. Driving to LaPlace to retrieve my cats from the ex, I got a moe-foe of a busted flat tire. I hadn't looked at it and thought maybe it was just a nail I could have replaced. But no... got to the tire place yesterday and the tire was TORN. Seriously. NO idea how that happened. It was the front passenger side tire and I was in the left lane on the interstate when it went flat. No telling. Anyway, I didn't have the money for a whole new tire yesterday so I left my rim with the tire people for them to mount a new tire, and I will pick it up later on. My paycheck cleared last night an' now ah gots MUN-NAY. Though most of it is already designated for others. But, for the moment... haha...

5. I want to take a nap. My boss is out of the office. Maybe... naah. Hehe.

6. This morning, the guys' stories were about their dads' methods of disciplining. More stories of which, also, I question the truthfulness. But it was entertaining. Now they are bragging about fights in high school. Mmm hmm.

7. Ok, gotta stop this and act productive. I'm so glad it's Friday. HOLLA.