Wednesday, May 11, 2011

**SCREAM**

Yeah. So that about sums it up. I think when I get off work I'm going to go for a run... lest my head explode.

How can *I* be still ruminating over the shards of this relationship and *SHE* is all hippity-skippity, goin hit it with a new girl this weekend!!

I could vomit.

The river is getting higher and higher... the literal river, not a figurative comparison. The Mississippi River is gonna flood the hell outta this area very soon. And Miss Smarty Pants is going out of town this weekend. "Oh I'm gonna be sooooooo worried about the pets while I'm gone!" Right. If she was that concerned, she would stay home.

The 3 years we were together, making love was like a scarce, random reward. By her call. And now she's going party all over Pensacola.

No appropriate words.