Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let the Sun Shine

It's a great day out here today! And yes, by "out here" I mean I am outside in the sun, clear sky, not too hot... got my Lu with me... life is GOOD today. :o)

Luna and I are chilling outside the CC's Coffee House on Perkins Rd. She has a bowl of water that she is classically ignoring. Someone is smoking out here and of course that sucks but the smoking area and the dog area are combined so I really can't complaim.

I am out here supposed to be working on school... and i might... but my batter isn't verycharged and might not last too long. It will all work out one way or another. I'm not worried about much today. :o)

Actually if the smokers in the corner would finish and leave... I believe there is an elecric outlet over there... the air would be cleaner... and I could give Luna a little more slack on her lhe worldeash....... just sayin' :o)

It is hte perfect day for taking pictures, also... I need batteries.. that can be fixed easily. It's just a great, great day and I am so glad to not be at home! Mariska's great and all but really... too much of any good thing can be bad for a person.

Just me and Lu, with the world at our toes! Sure to turn out a great, great day. :o)