Thursday, January 1, 2009

Now and Then Comes the Time Again for Flitterin... Again

Old Hayley Mills movie... my sister would probably know the name... in the movie, their mom told them they had to move and they were given a player piano with that song ("Flitterin'") loaded in it.

Nothing has me tied to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Why not flitter off awhile? This evening, Carrie will leave Pittsburgh and head south, to where I am now. We will load up our mini-zoo and, together, return to Pittsburgh. She has learned there are things she needs to handle, regarding her grandmother's estate, that will take at least a month or six weeks to finish. She asked if I would consider coming up there to be with her during that time, so we wouldn't have to be apart again for that long time.

HA! That decision took about three seconds to make... YES!! hehe Absolutely, without a question, yes! Anyone who's been keeping up with my blogs knows I've been itching to get out of Louisiana. And there is no one I would rather be out of Louisiana with than Carrie. Sweet, sweet times.

Plus, it was tough before, when she had to spend six weeks up there after her dad passed. I'm not tied to anything here; my temp assignment ended yesterday and I would rather be with her than without her. Definitely.

I will get to see a real winter, and live in my third state. Luna's third state too. How cool is that.

I don't necessarily want to STAY in Pittsburgh forever... and I feel pretty certain Carrie doesn't either, heh... but it will be a nice time away and I am glad for that.

Luna is trying to climb on top of me which I'm pretty sure means she needs to potty, so I will close for now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!