Sunday, November 13, 2022

Java Java Java Clonazepam

So... I made THE STRONGEST COFFEE EVER this morning.  Makes me think of that scene from George of the Jungle...


Admittedly, the coffee itself is not overpowering.  No, I tweaked the ratio of coffee to water in its preparation.  So I could probably use it to paint a wall black. But I mean, it's good!  So... but I think I should dilute the next cup with a good bit of milk.  Like, seriously make it a latte.  Hehe.

This morning is the first morning of the year that we've turned the heater on!  I don't know; i've just always found that a happy event.  This will be our second winter in our house.  Awesome, awesome.

I am very blessed.  Overwhelmingly, hugely blessed.  Thank You, God!

I still miss my dad.  Holidays without him are strange.  He just made everything so much more fun!  And, for the second year in a row, I am going to make a birthday cake for him for Thanksgiving.  His birthday is November 25.  And mine is the 28th so sometimes we would celebrate together.  I miss my daddy very, very much.

Time to go organize my meds... LOL  Seriously I take so many meds, I have an old-people Monday Tuesday Wednesday box.  I take crazy meds, body meds, and something for "epileptic frontal lobe discharge" which, I had no idea what that was.  My neuropsychologist said it's basically like "static."  I don't feel or notice a difference between taking it or not taking it, but she says it does serve a good purpose, so I take it.

Anywhooz, let me go and fill up my box and take the first "S" day... hahaha... because if I don't take my meds, there is an unending realm of possible ways in which I will act weird.  Taking my medicine is good not only for me but also for those around me.  And for my relationships.  LOL

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!