Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Hungarians are Coming!

Today, the company I work for will be hosting a team from Budapest that has been hired to take over all the A/P functions. Since I am a temp hired to help in this transition, I am not bothered by this. However, I bet the ladies whose jobs are being given to this group are not so keen on the visit by those taking their employment away. I, on the other hand, am excited at the prospect of meeting these people from another country! I've been to Budapest back in the late 90's and would love a chance to play tour guide with these folks. My mind is spinning with places to take them, things to show them...

I laughed to Carrie this morning, telling her the only Hungarian words I know are "Mariska Hargitay"... haha... wonder if they know who she is. tee hee

The day calls and I must be off. Toodles.